Are you interested in working in residential or day programs for adults with developmental challenges? If you enjoy working in a busy, fun environment and like working with people, J. Garnons Williams Ltd. is the place for you. We are looking for people who believe that everyone has the abilities, talents, strengths and the right to make choices about their lives.
We are always accepting resumes for casual employment and will contact you for an interview if we are hiring. Opportunity for advancement is available through internal job postings. Internal postings of 20+ hours per week come with health and welfare benefits including MSP, extended health and dental.
Residential Care Worker Job Summary:
- To provide care and support to the clients in all aspects of personal, physical, medical, emotional, financial, social, leisure and cultural needs in a safe and comfortable manner.
- To actively participate in maintaining positive communication lines, among co-workers, managers, employer, community and other professionals.
- To have the abilities and skills necessary to work as a team player.
- To maintain the upkeep of the household and its properties including the vehicles, ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
- You must be 19 years of age or older
- Education or experience in health care or community support
- Class 4 driver’s license (restricted or unrestricted, can be obtained within probationary period)
- Current First Aid certificate with CPR
- Clean criminal record check
- Recent TB test (within one year)
- Hepatitis B inoculations (or waiver)
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org